Why Hello There :D

Welcome to my blog! Just a place to express myself you could say o_o So yeah.... hope you like....if you don't then...ah...I don't know be some help to me and leave comments.
Thanks a million ;D

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Why me....

So....for the past few days it's been...a pain. Don't you hate when people misunderstand you? Like they think your something your not and use that against you? I get that a lot. I mean people always assume I don't care about anyone...when I just show I care in a...ah....different way you could say? But I guess it's not all that bad. My goal this summer is to try to change the way people look at me. So instead of looking at me like someone dark and such they will look at me as a light in the darkness. I want to be the better person. Not the one that hurts people.

No comments:

Post a Comment