Why Hello There :D
Welcome to my blog! Just a place to express myself you could say o_o So yeah.... hope you like....if you don't then...ah...I don't know be some help to me and leave comments.
Thanks a million ;D
Monday, June 13, 2011
Boredom should not exist
So yes....sadly I am very bored at the moment. But I guess that's what you get when you can't go anywhere. I just have to get through the week until Sunday then I head to the beach. Lately I have done nothing but hurt myself and eat a lot ( I'm not chubby mind you >__<) So....yeah if boredom was a person I would probably throw them in a hole, pour gasoline on them, light them on fire, and pour other gross things on them. I have been bored way to much lately and it's driving me insane. Anyone do anything FUN lately?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment